Predance 1 & 2
Do you have a tot that loves to dance? Our PreDance combo classes are the perfect introduction to dance! This non parented class allows children to explore their imagination, learn age appropriate movement, and rhythm in a structured setting. We offer ballet/tap and hip-hop/acro combo classes. An emphasis is placed on social skills, following routines, motor skill development and independence! At the end of the year, the students will have the opportunity to perform in our year end recital! **Maximum of 12 dancers/class
- combo classes will be offered in Ballet/Tap and HipHop/Acro
- classes will be 45 minutes long
- opportunity to perform in our year end showcase
- will learn in a fun and nurturing environment
- learn developmental skills in rhythm, motor movement, basic dance technique, working together, and following teacher instructions.
PreDance 1- ages 2-3 ($420 plus gst, registration, and costume fees)
PreDance 2- ages 4-5 ($420 plus gst, registration, and costume fees)
PARENT & TOT
This parent assisted class is a great introduction to music and movement and is available for children ages walking to 3 years old. In this class an emphasis is placed on social skills, following routines, motor skill development and independence! (Grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc are encouraged to sign up for this class – it does not only need to be “mom or dad”!)
- session format (8-10 weeks long)
- classes are 30 minutes long
* tuition will be made available once session is scheduled.